Avaya Collaboration Unit CU360
This Collaboration Unit for Avaya is a standalone video collaboration system, the CU360 interacts with existing UC platforms, environments for standards-based video conferencing, and cloud-based software. It is simple to set up and operate because it does not require a second laptop or PC. For small and medium-sized enterprises that use workgroup huddle rooms, the CU360 is ideal.
Full HD (1080p) camera and integrated microphone array in a standalone video collaboration solution.
without the need for a separate laptop or PC, simple to set up and use
Excellent option for teams using huddle rooms
combines cloud apps, standards-based video conferencing settings, and current UC platforms.
Support for 4K displays, Full HD cameras, and 4K camera sensors
You may deliver live video and content sharing using two HD streams simultaneously.
102 degrees of horizontal field of vision
68 degrees is the vertical field of view.
4 microphone array with automatic noise reduction, automatic gain adjustment, and echo cancellation
H.323 and SIP protocol support with wideband audio
Bluetooth connectivity enables you to add audio capabilities to a range of compatible desktop/tabletop speakerphones, including the Avaya B109. It connects via local Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
includes a full keyboard and a simple remote control.
may be connected to a conventional keyboard and mouse (USB or Bluetooth)
can save video chats to a network drive, a USB drive, or a remote server
able to work with touch screen screens and monitors
powered by Android OS
able to download and use Android collaboration apps, such as Zoom, and can work with the CU360 video collaboration programme.
can be controlled using a conventional web browser, a local GUI, a remote control, or a touch screen.
Order affordable Avaya telephones with Peanuts Online, Shop affordable Quality SIP Telephones with Peanuts Online
• Stand-alone video collaboration unit with full HD (1080p) camera and integrated microphone array
• Easy setup and use without the need for a separate laptop or PC
• Excellent choice for workgroups utilizing huddle rooms
• Integrates with existing UC platforms, standards-based video conferencing environments, and cloud applications
• Full HD camera, 4K camera sensor, and 4K display support
• 2 simultaneous HD streams allow you to deliver live video and content sharing
• Horizontal field of view - 102 degrees
• Vertical field of view - 68 degrees
• 4 microphone arrays with echo cancellation, automatic gain control and automatic noise suppression
• Wideband audio support
• H.323 and SIP protocol support
• Connects via local Ethernet or Wi-Fi
• Bluetooth connectivity allows you to extend audio capabilities to a variety of compatible desktop/tabletop speakerphones including the Avaya B109
• Includes easy-to-use remote control with full keyboard
• Can also connect a standard keyboard and mouse (USB or Bluetooth)
• Can record video conferences to a connected USB drive, network drive, or remote server
• Compatible with touch screen monitors and displays
• Built on Android OS
• Can download and use Android collaboration apps (e.g., Zoom, etc.); can be used alongside the CU360 video-collaboration application
• Can be managed via local GUI with remote control or touch screen or using a standard web browser
• Avaya Aura 7.0 or higher
• Avaya IP Office 11.0 or higher
• Calendar integration for third party cloud like Zoom, BlueJeans, WebEx, Pexip
• Interoperability with Open SIP platforms like Broadsoft 22.0, Asterix 16.5, 3CX 16.0, FreeSWITCH 1.8, Cisco, Polycom, Huawei, Lifesize, Yealink video systems, Cisco WebEx (via SIP gateway), Blue Jeans, Zoom, Hangouts, Pexip, Starleaf
We at Peanuts Online want your online experience to be enjoyable, simple and successful.
Please review our policies and procedures and let us know if you have any questions or concerns by contacting us using our online form.
Payment & Shipping Times
We accept most credit card/debit cards. Most orders are shipped from Mainland UK on the same day if received before 1 pm and we have the item in stock. If the item you have ordered is out of stock we will contact you and let you know the lead time on your purchase normally 2-3 days.
We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or Local/Public Holidays.
Customers must allow 10 working days for delivery before we will reship or refund orders.
Any returns should be sent to the following address. Please include a note with your order number, name and address etc with your returned items.
Peanuts Online Ltd
Watermans Business Park
Staines Upon Thames
In the unlikely event that any items in your order are unavailable for immediate shipment the item(s) will be shipped immediately once back in stock with no additional shipping charges.
If you prefer to download an RMA form and send by email or Fax, please click here.
Watermans Business Park
Staines Upon Thames
0203 94777 2205/2206